St. Stephen's Episcopal School Summer Day Camp
Monday, June 4, 2018 - Friday, August 17, 2018
Please consider joining us for a super summer by the Susquehanna River. Registration information and forms can be found below. For more information, please contact Emily Hand at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-238-8590.
On Campus Offerings
Cooking and baking
Outside activity time
Arts and crafts
Theater, science, and music activities
Each week campers will explore stories and songs, create artwork, and make and bake foods from countries from around the world. Past cultures of focus have been East Africa, China, Central America, and India.
Off Campus Field Trips
Campers take weekly field trips to locations within and outside of the city. Past trips have included Wildwood Park, the Susquehanna Art Museum, Indian Echo Caverns, and the Whitaker Center. Campers also make weekly park and swimming trips.
- $45 nonrefundable registration fee per family--This fee is waived if registration is complete and summer camp fee are paid in full by Friday, June 1, 2018.
- $10 nonrefundable-nontransferable deposit for each week of camp registered
Weekly Fees-Non-SSES Families
- $170/week for first camper
- $140/week for additional campers
Weekly Fees-SSES Community Members
- $150/week for first camper
- $140/week for additional camper
Part time options are available. Please contact camp director at email@example.com or 717-238-8590 for more information.
Registration will open on Monday, January 29, 2018 for all returning campers.
Registration will open on Wednesday, January 31, 2018 for all St. Stephen's Episcopal School and Cathedral community members.
Registration will open for all other campers on Monday, February 5, and be ongoing through Friday, May 18, 2018.